Discover the wild animals in their natural environment
The Lipu Oasis of Carloforte is famous for the great variety of its natural and wild environments characterized by high cliffs overlooking the sea, interrupted by beautiful coves and bays, such as Cala Vinagra and Cala Fico. The Oasis is a nesting place for many species of birds such as the Eleonorae’s Falcon, the Kestrel, the Poiana, the Peregrine Falcon and the Corsican Seagull. Among the shrubs of the Mediterranean scrub there are many varieties of passerines, such as the Occhiocotto, the Magnanina, the Sterpazzolina, and the Solitary Sparrow. The visit of the Oasis takes place along various and beautiful natural trails provided with educational descriptive panels.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in a comfortable and elegant room;
- Bed and Breakfast or Half Board basis according to your package of choice;
- It is comprised of a 2 hours guided tour;
- Free Internet wi-fi included at the Hotel.
- The dinner, included in the Half Board Basis, is served in the cozy and typical restaurant of Carloforte with a special agreement with Hotel Riviera (drinks excluded);
- The activities is provided by "Lipu” in agreement with Lu Hotel Riviera.
Promotions and Pakages
Only by booking on our official website will you be entitled to these and many other benefits!